1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-by-5-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In the bowl of a food processor, combine onion, beans, and mushrooms. Process until finely chopped and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, egg substitute or egg whites, bouillon, salt, pepper, oregano, and 1 Tbsp. of the ketchup to the vegetables. Mix well.
3. Add the ground beef and mix until just combined but evenly blended.
4. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, pressing down and smoothing the surface. Use a pastry brush to glaze the top of the meatloaf with 2 Tbsp. of the ketchup. Bake for 1 hour. The internal temperature should be 160 degrees.
5. Let the meatloaf rest for 10 minutes. Brush remaining 2 Tbsp. of ketchup over the meatloaf. Slice and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2011