1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a very large skillet or a stockpot, heat 1/2 Tbsp. of the oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and saute until browned, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from pan. When cool enough to handle, slice sausage diagonally into 1/2-inch slices and set aside.
diagonally into 1/2-inch slices and set aside. 3. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Saute until softened and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add rice and stir to coat with mixture. Add paprika, rosemary, cumin, saffron, salt, and black pepper. Stir to coat rice. Add clam juice and broth to pan and bring mixture to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour rice mixture into prepared baking pan. Add peas and tomatoes and stir tocombine. Arrange clams, shrimp, and reserved sausage on top of rice. Cover baking dish with foil.
6. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until rice has absorbed all the liquid and clams have opened. Remove foil and let dish rest for 5 minutes. Discard any clams that did not open.
7. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2010