1. Cut two 8x16" pieces of parchment paper. Lay pieces perpendicular to each other in an 8" baking pan with excess hanging over sides to form a sling; set pan aside.
2. Pulse cookies, coconut flakes, coconut oil, and salt in the bowl of a food processor until cookies are finely ground, about 15 times. Transfer to prepared pan and pat firmly into an even layer.
3. Beat heavy cream and instant espresso powder in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Transfer whipped cream to a medium bowl and set aside.
4. Add cream cheese and sugar to now-empty bowl and beat until mixture is fluffy and sugar is mostly dissolved, about 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Add coconut cream and beat until mixture is smooth, about 3 more minutes. Add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and the vanilla and beat until fully combined.
5. Stir about one-third of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until combined, then gently fold in remaining whipped cream until no streaks remain. Transfer filling onto crust and smooth into an even layer. Dust top with remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
6. Refrigerate bars at least 6 hours and up to one day. When ready to serve, lift bars out of pan using parchment paper sling and cut into 16 pieces.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2019