1. Place racks in upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 375 degrees.
2. In a food processor or blender, process oats until finely ground, then set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix margarine with both sugars until well blended, then stir in eggs and vanilla until incorporated. Add ground oats, both flours, the baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir until no dry flour remains, then stir in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop tablespoon-size portions of dough onto two baking sheets, spaced about 2" apart, then bake until edges are just set and tops are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through.
5. Let cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2021