1. Pour the whole jar of Grilling Sauce into a large plastic zip-close bag. Cut Chicken Tenders into thirds, place into the bag and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove chicken from fridge to take off the chill as you prepare rice.
3. Pour water into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and add uncooked rice. Add can of pineapple including juice).
4. Reserve 2 tablespoons of beans and add remainder to rice mix. Add onion. Reserve 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and adds the rest to rice. Mix rice mixture well to ensure that all rice is moistened and ingredients are well distributed. Gently spread out evenly, but do not pack.
5. Pour bag of marinated chicken (with sauce) over top of rice mix and spread out evenly.
6. Spoon 1/2 jar of Mango Salsa on top of chicken. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 75 minutes or until rice is cooked (it will expand).
7. Remove from oven. Sprinkle reserved beans and cilantro on top of chicken. Roll lime on a hard surface to loosen juices before cutting. Squeeze juice out and sprinkle over entire dish. Serve immediately with remaining Mango Salsa on the side, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007