1. Toss tomatoes and dressing in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add chicken and cook until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium, add onion to now-empty skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until just softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in water, orzo, and lemon zest, and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, then nestle chicken back into skillet.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until orzo is tender and thickest part of chicken registers 165 degrees, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a clean plate and tent loosely with foil to keep warm.
5. Stir orzo well, then divide among plates; top each with a piece of chicken. Spoon reserved tomatoes over top, sprinkle with feta and basil, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2019