1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray grill lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a small saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, vanilla, honey, coffee, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Set aside half the glaze and use the other half when grilling.
3. Assemble 4 skewers. Thread skewer through the thickest part of a shrimp, then add tomato, pineapple, and pepper pieces; repeat in sequence to fill each skewer.
4. Place on grill and cook about 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally. After 6 minutes, brush with glaze and cook until shrimp are opaque and cooked through, brushing with glaze 2 to 3 more times. Discard leftover cooking glaze.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with orange zest and drizzle with reserved glaze if desire
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013