1. Break up cookie dough into pieces in a large bowl and letsoften for 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a bakingsheet with vegetable cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
2. Add flour and cinnamon to cookie dough and mix until incorporated and dough iscrumbly. Add orange juice, molasses, and orange and vanilla extracts, and mix just until combined, by hand or using an electric mixer on medium. Dough should be moist. Add more orange juice, 1 Tbsp. at a time, if dough is too dry. Add mix lightly to distribute.
3. Divide dough in half. On the prepared baking sheet, form dough into two logs, about 1 inch high, 2 to 3 inches wide, and 11 to 12 inches long. Place the logs 3 to 4 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, about 18 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow logs to cool slightly, about 5 minutes; then slice on the diagonal. Cookies should be about 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Spreadindividual biscotti out on the baking sheet and return to the oven for an additional 8 to 10 minutes, until toasted and dry.
5. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container at room temperature, or freeze.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2012