1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a 9" x 13" baking dish, stir together the panko, Parmesan, and olive oil. Bake until golden brown (6-8 minutes). Set aside to cool, leaving oven on.
3. Whisk together eggs, herbs, and milk in a shallow dish. Set aside.
4. Using a fork, combine garlic, salt, flour, and pepper in a shallow dish.
5. Slice each chicken breast horizontally to create two thin cutlets per breast. Dip chicken into the flour mixture then the egg wash, and finally the panko mixture. At each step, be sure cutlet is fully coated and excess has been shaken off.
6. Place coated cutlets onto a rack on a baking pan or cookie sheet. Lightly spray each cutlet with cooking spray. Bake chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (12-15 minutes).
7. While chicken is cooking, heat tomato sauce in a saucepan and cook spaghetti according to package directions.
8. When chicken is done, turn broiler to high. Spoon tomato sauce over the cutlet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted and browned (1-2 minutes).
9. Serve with pasta and remaining tomato sauce.