1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place egg, egg white, and 2 Tbsp. of the water in a shallow bowl or pie plate and whisk to blend. Place panko, cornmeal, paprika, and 1?8 tsp. garlic powder in a separate shallow bowl or pie plate and mix to combine.
3. Cut fillets into equal size strips, about 3 to 4 inches long. Coat each stick with egg and water mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
4. Place fish sticks on prepared baking sheet. Spray fish sticks lightly with cooking spray. Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
5. While the fish bakes, place peppers, tomatoes, remaining 3 Tbsp. water, vinegar, and remaining 1/8 tsp. garlic powder in a food processor or blender. Process until just slightly chunky. Alternatively, puree in a deep bowl using an immersion blender. Transfer sauce to small bowls. Serve fish sticks warm with dipping sauce on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015