1. In a large, nonstick frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, leeks, garlic, and chicken strips. Saute until the vegetables are translucent and chicken is slightly browned (5 minutes).
2. Add the tomatoes and red pepper slices. Continue to saute another 5 minutes.
3. Add rice, tarragon, and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in peas and continue to simmer uncovered until broth is absorbed and the rice is tender (45-60 minutes).
5. Garnish with parsley and lemon to serve.