1. Cook the potatoes in the microwave according to package instructions. When cool enough to touch, quarter potatoes.
2. While potatoes cook, prepare fish. Rub 1 Tbsp. of the oil all over the fish and season fish evenly with pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Set aside.
3. Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat. Add quartered potatoes. Cook undisturbed until potatoes begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic and spinach, a few handfuls at a time, gently tossing until wilted. When all the spinach has been added, add olives, rosemary, and lemon juice. Toss until evenly blended and turn off heat.
5. While potatoes brown, start the fish. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets and cook until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Turn fillets and continue to cook until cooked through, about 2 minutes. The fish should be opaque all the way through.
6. To serve, divide potato-spinach mixture among 4 plates. Top each with fish, crispy, browned side up. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2013