1. Whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil in a shallow bowl; add salmon, garlic, and ginger and turn fish to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut two (15x12") sheets of parchment paper, fold each in half crosswise, and cut into large heart shapes. Open and lay them flat on the counter.
3. Toss together parsnip and mushrooms and divide between the parchment hearts, piling on one side near the center crease. Top parsnip mixture with salmon fillets. Pour marinade into a small saucepan and set aside.
4. Fold the parchment over each fillet to form a teardrop shape and make small pleats from one end to the other to seal. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake until fish is just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook until sauce is glazy and reduced by about half, 5 to 7 minutes; discard garlic and ginger.
6. Transfer packets to plates and cut centers open. Brush fillets with glaze, top with scallions, and serve with extra glaze
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2016