1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauti until fragrant, about 1 minute, being careful not to burn.
2. Place salmon fillets in pan and cook until lightly browned on one side, about 4 minutes.
3. While fish cooks, put parsley, mint, lemon juice, broth, salt, and pepper into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds, until herbs are minced and sauce is well combined.
4. Flip fish in pan, pour sauce over fish, and continue to cook until salmon is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
5. Transfer fish to a warm serving platter. Turn up heat under remaining sauce in pan and boil briefly (1 to 2 minutes) to reduce. Pour reduced sauce over fish.
6. Sprinkle fish with feta, garnish with lemon wedges and mint sprigs, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2008