1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with nonfat cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, onion, and jalapeqo pepper. Add mustard, oregano, sage, black pepper, and salt and mix well.
3. Place half the meat mixture in prepared pan. Make a shallow well down the length of the meat.
4. Prepare stuffing. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, mushrooms, and cheese. Place in well.
5. Cover with remaining meat mixture; pinch sides of meat together to seal well.
6. Cook at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. If liquid from vegetables seeps out of stuffing, that`s OK, just drain it off. If desired, remove meat loaf from oven after 40 minutes and top with salsa, then continue baking for an additional 20 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2008