1. Steam squash until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. While squash cooks, combine pecans, panko, paprika, and pepper in a shallow dish. In a separate shallow dish, lightly mix egg whites with water.
3. Pat tilapia fillets with a paper towel to remove moisture. If there are thin ends, fold slightly so fish is of an even thickness. Dip fish pieces in egg wash one at a time and then press both sides into pecan mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook fish until opaque throughout, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Cook in batches if necessary.
5. Place cooked squash in a food processor along with cashew butter, garlic, rosemary, and nutmeg, or use an immersion blender. Blend until smooth.
6. To serve, divide squash puree among 4 plates and top with fish.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2013