1. Preheat your waffle iron.
2. Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. In another bowl whisk together the egg, milk, yogurt, oil, garlic and oregano.
4. Pour the wet into the dry and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in the Parmesan cheese.
5. Grease your waffle iron with cooking spray and cook waffles according to the instructions with your waffle iron.
6. Place the waffles on a baking sheet. Spread a light coating of sauce on each waffle and top with cheese. Broil in your oven for a 2-3 minutes until the cheese is lightly browned.
7. Serve with extra sauce for dipping on the side.