1. To poach chicken, place breasts in a pot large enough that they lie flat in one layer. Add enough water to completely cover chicken by at least 1 inch. Over medium-high heat, bring water to a very slight simmer with just a few bubbles breaking the surface, reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover, and cook until meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Adjust heat as needed during cooking to maintain the slight simmer and skim off any foam that forms.
2. Place almonds in a small skillet and cook over medium heat until toasted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove nuts from pan and set aside.
3. While chicken cooks, prepare sauce. In a medium saucepan, stir together berries, shallot, garlic, vinegar, rosemary, chipotle, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup of the water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 Tbsp. of the water, stir into sauce and continue to simmer until slightly thickened, about 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Cook green beans according to package directions. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Pour over beans and toss to coat.
6. To serve, slice cooked chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Place chicken on 4 plates and top with berry sauce. Divide beans among the plates. Scatter reserved toasted almonds over beans, garnish with lemon slices if desired, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014