1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper and shake well to combine. Add oil and shake well to blend. Alternately, combine these ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
3. Place salmon on a plate skin-side down. Drizzle 1 1/2 tsp. of the dressing on the skinless side of each fillet and set aside.
4. Trim Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise. Place in a large bowl and toss with 3 Tbsp. of the dressing, coating well. Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and roast until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
5. While veggies roast, spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place salmon skin side down in skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn and cook the other side until cooked through, another 5 to 7 minutes.
6. While salmon cooks, place arugula and broccoli slaw in bowl used to mix Brussels sprouts. Toss with remaining dressing and divide among 4 plates.
7. Remove skin from each cooked salmon fillet and place fillets in center of greens on each plate. Surround each fillet with Brussels sprouts. Garnish with additional black pepper and sunflower seeds. Serve immediately, or serve chilled
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014