1. Separate and unfold puff pastry sheets and place on a lightly floured counter. Working one at a time, use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll dough to smooth out seams and create a uniform rectangle about 1/8"-thick.
2. Divide pesto and spread in an even layer over each sheet of dough, leaving a 1/2" border all around. Cover pesto evenly with prosciutto slices, then sprinkle with cheese.
3. Working quickly, tightly and evenly roll long sides of dough toward the center until they meet. Transfer rolled logs to a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until very firm but not frozen, about 30 minutes.
4. Place a rack in the upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 425 degrees. Slice each log crosswise into 1/2"-thick pieces and place on two parchment-lined baking sheets, spaced about 2" apart. Bake until undersides are golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Flip with a metal spatula and press down gently and evenly to flatten.
5. Continue to bake until golden and crisp, 4 to 6 more minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let sit 15 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2017