1. Pour 2 cups of the root beer in a slow cooker. Place pork in the cooker fat side up. Pour additional root beer over the pork until it is completely submerged. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Pork should be tender.
2. When pork is almost ready, in a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lime juice, and honey until blended. Whisk in chili powder, salt, and pepper. Alternately, combine these ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to combine.
3. In a large bowl, combine jicama, cucumber, and red pepper. Pour dressing on top, and gently toss until mixed. Cover bowl and chill until pork is ready.
4. When pork loin is ready, transfer to a large bowl. Using two forks, shred or ?pull? the pork into bite-size pieces. Pour the bottle of barbecue sauce over the pork and stir until well combined.
5. Assemble the sandwiches. Slice each roll in half. Divide pork among the 6 rolls, then top with the jicama slaw. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013