1. Heat oil in large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sear on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
2. Add quinoa, enchilada sauce, water, pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
3. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Cover and cook until most of the liquid is gone and the quinoa is soft (about 12 minutes). Stir in black beans and zest.
4. While quinoa is cooking, place lime juice, avocado, cilantro, almond milk and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
5. Serve hot, topped with the avocado sauce.