1. Place racks in upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 300 degrees.
2. Spread quinoa onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake on upper-middle rack until dry and lightly toasted, 15 to 20 minutes; let cool. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
3. Meanwhile, toss together broccoli, oil, garlic, lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a separate baking sheet and set aside.
4. Season chicken with salt and pepper and coat all over with mustard. Press quinoa evenly over tops of chicken breasts, then transfer, quinoa-side-up, to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Place broccoli on lower-middle rack and chicken on upper-middle rack and bake until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is tender and charred in spots, 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Toss broccoli with lemon juice and serve with chicken.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2017