1. Adjust a rack to the upper-middle position and heat oven to 400 degrees. Halve squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds, and place cut-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast until fl esh pierces easily with a fork, about 1 hour.
2. While squash is roasting, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add shallot, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add water and quinoa and bring to a simmer. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until grains are just tender and liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes; set aside.
3. To assemble, scoop flesh from squash centers, leaving a 1/2" border all around, and reserve 1/4 cup.
4. Add reserved squash, 1/4 cup feta, and cranberries to quinoa and mix until combined; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Stuff quinoa mixture into hollowed-out squash halves and brush with Honey Chipotle Grilling Sauce. Return to oven and bake until quinoa is heated through and golden brown all over, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with pepitas and remaining 2 tablespoons feta before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2015