1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 13 inch pan with nonstick spray. Be sure to spray sides of pan thoroughly, as raspberry spread may stick to edges.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, chopped almonds, brown sugar, and almond extract. Add butter in pieces and mix it with your hands until it's well blended. Alternately, pulse dry ingredients in a food processor. Add almond extract and butter, and process just until crumbly.
3. Press slightly more than half the mixture into the prepared pan, set aside the rest. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, just until firm.
4. Remove crust from oven and spread with raspberry spread. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly over raspberry spread. Bake for another 35 to 40 minutes, until spread begins to bubble and crumb top is pale gold.
5. Transfer pan to a rack and let cool completely before cutting into 24 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to three days, or freeze for up to one month.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2007