1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray grill lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine ground coffee, paprika, salt, and pepper and mix. Set aside 1 Tbsp. of this coffee-spice blend. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with remaining spice blend and rub in.
3. Grill steaks 4 to 6 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove from grill and transfer to a serving plate. Tent with foil and let rest while preparing the gravy.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together broth and brewed coffee. Set aside.
5. In a medium saucepan, whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp. spice blend and flour. Stir in olive oil over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly, about 1 minute.
6. Gradually add broth mixture, a little at a time, stirring constantly; allow each addition to be absorbed to avoid lumps. When all the broth has been added, reduce heat and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
7. To serve, place steaks on 4 plates and top each with 1 Tbsp. gravy. Serve additional gravy in a small pitcher on the side. Garnish with parsley if desired, and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013