1. Place racks in the upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 425 degrees.
2. Combine carrots and 2 teaspoons oil on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss well. Arrange polenta rounds on baking sheet next to carrots and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan; set aside.
3. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking. Sear chicken, skin side down, until well browned, about 3 minutes. Flip and sear second side until lightly browned, about 1 more minute. Remove skillet from heat, but do not rinse.
4. Roast chicken, skin side up, on lower-middle rack and carrots and polenta on upper-middle rack until carrots are tender and polenta is crispy, about 25 minutes, stirring carrots once. Remove carrots and polenta and continue to roast chicken until cooked through, about 20 more minutes. Meanwhile, pour off all but 1 teaspoon fat in reserved skillet and heat over medium heat until shimmering. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add marinade and 1/4 cup water and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Transfer mixture to a small bowl, stir in basil, and cover to keep warm. Combine snap peas and remaining 2 tablespoons water in a heatproof bowl and microwave until just tender, about 30 seconds.
5. Let chicken rest 10 minutes, then cut into 1/2"-thick slices and serve with carrots, snap peas, polenta, and reserved lemon sauce.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2018