1. Place racks in the upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk 1/3 cup oil, shallot, lemon juice, mustard, honey, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl until smooth to make a vinaigrette; set aside.
3. Trim beets, reserving greens. Cut beets into 1/2" wedges and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and cover with foil.
4. On a second baking sheet, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Transfer both baking sheets to oven and roast for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, combine green beans, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
5. After 25 minutes, add green beans to baking sheet with potatoes and remove foil from beets. Stir beets then continue to roast until slightly caramelized and tender, about 10 more minutes. Transfer beets to a large bowl and toss with 2 more tablespoons vinaigrette. Transfer potatoes and green beans to a second large bowl and toss with 3 tablespoons vinaigrette; let cool.
6. Stem and wash beet greens, then stack and slice crosswise into thin ribbons. Add greens and herbs to potatoes along with remaining 1/4 cup vinaigrette and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a platter. Top with beets, sprinkle with sunflower seeds, and serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2018