1. Center a rack in the oven, place a second rack in uppermost section, and heat to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk sour cream, cilantro, lime zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper to make the marinade.
3. Add chicken to bowl and set aside for 20 minutes.
4. While chicken is marinating, peel and chop sweet potatoes into 1" pieces; toss with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Remove chicken from marinade, place on one baking sheet, and transfer to middle oven rack. Scatter sweet potatoes on second baking sheet and transfer to top rack. Roast until chicken registers 165 degrees, 30 to 35 minutes, stirring sweet potatoes halfway through.
6. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and tent with foil. Move sweet potatoes to middle oven rack, then turn oven to broil. Remove parchment from now-empty chicken baking sheet. Transfer asparagus to baking sheet, toss with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and season with salt and pepper. Broil on top rack until soft and slightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove vegetables from oven and slice chicken.
7. Divide sliced chicken, sweet potatoes, and asparagus over plates and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2017