1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large roasting pan, mix together onion, three types of mushrooms, olive oil, sage, salt, and pepper. Place on middle rack and roast 25 minutes, stirring once or twice. Mushrooms will darken around edges and be tender when you pierce them with the point of a sharp knife.
3. Remove roasting pan from oven and add wine and 1/2 cup broth, stirring well and scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan.
4. Working in batches, puree vegetables with remaining broth in a blender or food processor until smooth.
5. Place pureed soup into a large pot and add cream. Taste for seasoning and reheat over low heat until just simmering. Serve hot, each bowl garnished with parsley.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2008