1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, toss rhubarb with raspberry syrup and spread on preparedbaking sheet. Roast the rhubarb until just tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Place pan on a rack and cool rhubarb to room temperature, about 5 to 10 minutes.
3. While rhubarb cooks, heat pine nuts in a medium skillet over medium-low heatuntil they begin to smell toasted and brown slightly, about 3 to 5 minutes.Watch carefully to avoid scorching. Transfer to a plate and cool to roomtemperature.
4. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine blueberry vinaigrette, dipping oil, salt, and vinegar. Shake well to combine.
5. In a large bowl, toss greens with half the dressing.
6. To serve, divide salad among 4 plates. Top greens with cooled rhubarb, pine nuts, cranberries, jicama, and goat cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2012