1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until mixture is well combined and the consistency of wet sand. Remove from heat and stir in mustard and ginger.
3. Season skinless side of salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon fillet skin side down on a sheet of foil large enough to fold over and cover fish. Rub brown sugar sauce over top of fish. Fold foil over to encase salmon in a tightly sealed packet.
4. Transfer packet to a metal baking sheet and place on a rack set in upper third of oven.
5. Cook salmon for 15 minutes, then open packet and cook, uncovered, for an additional 10 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when pierced with a fork and glaze is beginning to caramelize.
6. Use a spatula to separate cooked salmon from layer of skin on bottom and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2008