1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set the oven racks evenly spaced apart.
2. Grate zest from orange into a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cut orange in half and squeeze the juice into a separate small bowl. Whisk in olive oil, 1 Tbsp. of the chutney, and salt.
4. Place carrots in a large bowl and toss with half the juice mixture. Arrange in a single layer on one baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss broccoli with remaining mixture and arrange in a single layer on second baking sheet.
5. Roast both pans of veggies at the same time. Roast carrots for 20 minutes and broccoli for 15, turning the veggies at the 10-minute mark.
6. While vegetables roast, place shallots in a small bowl with vinegar and leave them to soften for 10 minutes. Whisk in remaining 2 Tbsp. chutney, honey, and dipping oil.
7. When vegetables are ready, place spinach in bowl used to toss veggies and toss with shallot vinaigrette. Divide among 4 plates or bowls and top each with roast veggies, dried cranberries, and a pinch of the reserved grated orange zest.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015