1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Place Filet Mignon steaks on a plate and coat both sides of steaks with 2-tablespoons. of the Rosemary Dipping Oil. Set aside.
3. Prepare Italian Mashers. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat Garlic Dipping Oil over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring, for 3 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in mashed potatoes and cook, stirring often, 6 minutes or until heated through.
4. Chop 1/2-cup of Baby Arugula into thin slices. Stir chopped arugula and <-cup of the cheese into potatoes. Cover, and keep warm.
5. Prepare steak. Remove beef from oil and pat dry. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Wrap each steak with a piece of Prosciutto di Parma. Heat the remaining Rosemary Dipping Oil in a large skillet with an oven proof handle (such as a cast-iron skillet) over medium high heat, until hot. Add steaks and cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn steaks and put skillet in oven. Cook 3 to 4 minutes for medium rare, or to your liking. Remove steaks to a plate and tent with foil; let rest 5 minutes.
6. Prepare salad. In a large bowl, place remaining 4-cups arugula. In a cup, combine Balsamic Vinaigrette and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta. Pour over arugula; toss to coat.
7. To serve, divide Italian Mashers onto four plates. Place steak at an angle on part of the potatoes. Divide salad onto plates next to steak and sprinkle with remaining 1/4-cup cheese and pine nuts.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007