1. Heat grill to high, then clean and oil grates. Stir basil into cheese, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
2. Lightly brush bread slices with 1 tablespoon oil, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Slice zucchini into 1 inch rounds and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; arrange on a plate and microwave until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Alternating ingredients, thread zucchini rounds and salmon pieces onto 8 pairs of parallel metal or soaked wooden skewers and season with salt and pepper.
4. To make crostini, grill bread slices until well marked on one side, about 2 minutes. Rub toasted sides of crostini with garlic and spread reserved ricotta mixture evenly on top.
5. Grill skewers until salmon is cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Brush all over with balsamic dressing. Sprinkle with more basil and serve with crostini.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August, 2017