1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash grapes and then pat dry with towel. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, oil, and salt. Add grapes and toss to coat. Place grapes on prepared pan in a single layer. Bake until grapes are wrinkly and soft, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a bowl.
3. Wipe baking sheet with paper towels and spray again with vegetable cooking spray (or line with a new sheet of foil). Place salmon fillets on pan skin-side down. Divide shallots and 1 tsp. of the rosemary among the salmon and slightly press into each filet. Sprinkle with pepper.
4. Bake salmon until salmon is nearly cooked through, about 8 to 11 minutes. Turn oven on broiler and cook another 2 to 3 minutes, until salmon is tender and flaky. Remove from oven.
5. To serve, divide salmon among 4 plates. Spoon some of the grapes atop each fillet. Top each with remaining 1/2 tsp. rosemary. Serve remaining grapes in a bowl on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013