1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cumin, and cinnamon and stir. When garlic begins to brown, after about 1 minute, add chicken to pan in one layer. Sprinkle with salt.
2. Cook chicken until browned on one side, 3 to 5 minutes, and then flip to cook other side until chicken is cooked all the way through, about 10 minutes. Cut into chicken to check doneness; strips should be opaque all the way through.
3. Turn heat to low, add salsa to pan, and mix to distribute. Heat over low heat until salsa is warmed through.
4. While salsa warms, in a small saucepan, combine beans, corn, Chipotle Grilling Sauce, and lime juice. Heat over medium-low heat until warmed.
5. To serve, pour bean mixture onto a serving platter and top with three-quarters of the chicken, reserving the remaining chicken for lunch.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2008