1. Heat oven to 350. Cook and drain lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid from mushrooms evaporates, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add sausage and continue to cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes, breaking up meat into small pieces with a spoon. Stir in thyme and remove skillet from heat.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Working with one noodle at a time, spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture evenly over noodle and sprinkle with 1/4 cup sausage mixture. Roll noodle up and place seam-side-down in dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
6. Pour remaining 2 cups sauce evenly over lasagna rolls. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella over top and cover dish tightly with greased foil. Bake until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbling, about 45 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake until cheese just begins to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2017