1. Prepare the crepes. Combine both flours, salt, eggs, oil, milk, and water in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Batter should be the thickness of heavy cream; add more water if needed to achieve the desired consistency. Let batter rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the mushroom filling while crepe batter rests. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sautee just until fragrant, about 30 to 60 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally until golden brown and tender, about 12 minutes. Season with salt and stir in parsley. Transfer to a medium bowl. This is enough filling for 8 crepes.
3. When ready to cook the crepes, preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Place a baking sheet in the oven.
4. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, spray pan with cooking spray. Ladle a scant 1/4 cup batter into pan and quickly swirl to coat bottom of pan. Cook until crepe sets and browns around the edges, about 60 to 90 seconds. Carefully lift with a spatula, turn over, and cook about 30 more seconds. Transfer to baking sheet to keep warm. If preparing in advance, transfer to a wire rack.
5. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan as needed.
6. To serve, either preassemble crepes with your choice of fillings or place crepes on a serving plate and have various fillings in bowls to allow diners to create their own combinations. To assemble, place filling in the center of a crepe and fold sides over to cover. Crepes may be served warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015