1. Gently toss together cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, 1 teaspoon canola oil, honey, red pepper flakes, and salt.
3. Pour the lime juice mixture over the cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Sprinkle the salmon fillets on both sides with pepper. In a large frying pan, heat the remaining 1/2 teaspoon canola oil over medium-high heat. Add the fish to the pan and cook, turning once, until opaque throughout (4-5 minutes per side).
5. Top fish with salsa and garnish with lime wedges to serve.