1. In a medium bowl, coat chicken pieces with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. In another medium bowl, combine orange zest, orange juice, honey, serranos,sesame oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, and soy sauce. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan and heat over medium-highheat. Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes. Turn chicken and cook 5 minutes longer. Add orange sauce to the skillet. Toss to coat chicken, and cook until sauce is reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Add bell peppers back to the pan and cook just until heated through, about 1minute.
5. Heat rice in microwave according to package instructions, about 1 1/2minutes.
6. To serve, divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with chicken and peppersand serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2011