1. Cut the tofu into 12 slices. Cook in large frying pan over medium heat until brown (5 minutes per side). Transfer to a plate and let cool.
2. Whisk together the milk, egg whites, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. On a large plate, mix together the bread crumbs, white and black sesame seeds, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Dip tofu slices into the milk mixture, and then dredge in the sesame seed mixture.
5. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook tofu until lightly browned (3 minutes per side). Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Add the green onions to the pan and saute until they begin to brown (3-4 minutes).
6. Top green onions with tofu to serve.