1. Center a rack in the oven, place a baking sheet on rack, and heat to 400 degrees. Stir together 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, rosemary, sage, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Pat chicken pieces dry with paper towels and rub all over with herb mixture.
2. Carefully remove baking sheet from oven, add 1 tablespoon oil, and tilt to coat. Place chicken parts on baking sheet, skin-side down, and bake 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, toss Brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Scatter Brussels sprouts around the chicken, reduce heat to 375 degrees, and bake 10 minutes.
4. Toss onion and bread cubes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, squeezing bread pieces in hands to thoroughly coat. Carefully remove baking sheet from oven and use a spatula to flip chicken and Brussels sprouts. Scatter bread and onion mixture over Brussels sprouts and return baking sheet to oven. Bake until chicken is completely cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Transfer vegetables and croutons to a large platter and arrange chicken on top. Squeeze lemon over chicken and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2017