1. Place a rack in uppermost part of oven and heat to 450 degrees.
2. Slice one orange into very thin rounds, remove seeds, and set aside. To make yogurt sauce, grate 1 teaspoon zest from remaining orange into a small bowl, then squeeze in 2 tablespoons juice. Whisk in yogurt, 1 tablespoon oil, and the cumin, and season with salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Whisk remaining 1/4 cup oil, the ginger, coriander, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat, then use a slotted spoon or tongs to transfer sweet potatoes to a baking sheet, reserving dressing in bowl. Roast until potatoes just begin to soften, 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, gently separate onion rounds into rings, then add to bowl and toss to coat with dressing. When potatoes are softened, remove baking sheet from oven and scatter onions over top. Add salmon to bowl and turn to coat in remaining dressing, then arrange on top of vegetables; scatter orange slices on top and season lightly with salt.
5. Roast until salmon is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes, then remove baking sheet from oven and heat broiler. Broil until salmon and oranges are browned in spots, 1 to 2 more minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then sprinkle with herbs and serve with yogurt sauce.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January-February 2021