1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in peas and carrots and cook until thawed, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
2. Add corn to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, about 2 minutes, then transfer to bowl. Add pineapple to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender and lightly caramelized, about 2 minutes, then transfer to bowl.
3. Add shrimp to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until bright pink and opaque, about 3 minutes. (If shrimp is sticking to skillet, add a bit more oil.) Transfer to bowl with vegetables, then add 1 teaspoon oil and the eggs to skillet and cook, stirring and breaking into bite-size pieces, until cooked through, about 2 minutes; transfer to bowl.
4. Increase heat to medium-high, then add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat. When just smoking, add rice and stir until evenly coated with oil, breaking clumps into individual grains. Spread into an even layer and cook, stirring and shaking pan occasionally, until rice is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce and stir to coat, then add vegetable mixture and cashews and cook, stirring frequently, until well combined and hot throughout, about 1 minute.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January-February 2021