1. Prepare cilantro pesto. Add garlic and jalapeno to a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add cilantro, olive oil, and half of the salt and process until smooth. You should have approximately 1/3 cup cilantro pesto.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and place pizza stone, if using, in oven; let heat for 30 minutes. Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal. Alternately, grease a cookie sheet or baking pan with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cumin.
4. Heat a large skillet on medium high. Add oil, and then shrimp. Saute 1 to 2 minutes per side until shrimp is pink but slightly undercooked, to keep it from overcooking on the pizza. (Shrimp can be sauteed ahead of time and refrigerated.)
5. Stretch out dough and place on a pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal or greased baking pan. Spread pesto over surface of dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Top with salsa, then shrimp. Slide pizza onto stone or place pan in oven. After baking for about 7 minutes, add goat cheese and bake another 3 to 5 minutes until outer edges of crust are golden. slice and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2007