1. Heat olive oil in an extra-large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chourico. When it begins to sizzle, add onion, black pepper, bay leaf, red pepper, and rice mix. Cook and stir until the rice is shiny from the oil, about 1 minute.
2. Increase heat to high and add frozen peas, clam juice, and water. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir well, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. While rice mixture is cooking, peel and devein shrimp. Remove shrimp tails.
5. Add shrimp and scallops to rice, stir, and cover. Increase heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until rice is tender and seafood is cooked through.
6. To serve, divide among four shallow bowls and garnish with parsley.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2007