1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange racks evenly spaced in the oven.
2. Place shrimp in a colander and run cold water over them, tossing occasionally to ensure that they are all exposed to the water, until they are thawed and bendable, about 6 minutes.
3. While shrimp are thawing, prepare the slaw. Whisk together 1 Tbsp. of the lime juice, honey, 1 tsp. oil, and a pinch of salt. Add slaw mix. Seed, devein, and mince the jalapeno and add to bowl. Reserve 12 sprigs of cilantro or parsley and finely chop the rest of the bunch and add to bowl. Thinly slice white and light green part of scallions and add (reserve greens for another use or discard). Stir to mix well and coat with dressing. Taste and add more lime juice if desired. Set aside.
4. Pat the thawed shrimp dry with paper towels and toss with remaining 2 tsp. oil and chipotle rub. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Place foil packet of corn tortillas on the bottom oven rack. Place pan of shrimp on top rack and roast until shrimp are pink, firm, and just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
6. While shrimp are roasting, prepare the avocado salad. Dice shallot and add to a medium bowl. Chop tomatoes and add. Cut avocados into 1/3-inch cubes and add. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper and pour on remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice. Toss gently to mix.
7. To serve, place taco fixings on separate plates to let diners assemble their own, a plate each for tortillas, slaw, shrimp, and avocado salad, garnished with reserved cilantro or parsley sprigs. If desired, include a small bowl of Greek yogurt. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2015