1. Place a rack in the upper-middle of oven and heat to 425 degrees.
2. Over a small plate, grate chilled butter on the large holes of a box grater. Freeze plate of shredded butter for 15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a rubber spatula, toss frozen shredded butter with flour mixture until thoroughly coated.
4. Fold milk into flour-butter mixture and stir just until dough comes together into a shaggy ball.
5. Transfer dough to a lightly floured counter and, using floured hands, pat into a 3/4"-thick square. Cut square into quarters, then cut each quarter in half diagonally to make 8 triangle-shaped pieces.
6. Transfer scones to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until light golden brown, about 20 minutes. Transfer baking sheet to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
7. For the glaze: Whisk confectioners' sugar with lemon zest and juice until smooth. Brush glaze evenly over scones and let cool completely before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2017