1. Rinse scallops and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add scallops to the skillet and cook, 1 - 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. (You may need to do this in batches, be careful not to overcook).
4. Remove scallops from pan and set on a platter cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
5. Add shallots to the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 2 - 3 minutes more.
6. Return scallops to the skillet, toss with the shallots to heat through.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach